Job Description: Employs in-depth knowledge of state of the art and emerging instructional technology to implement on-line, virtual, and classroom instruction for adult learners. Develop and deliver a curriculum that addresses course objectives utilizing innovative classroom techniques and methodologies that immerse students in challenging learning opportunities. Network with learning organizations, universities, and community resources to improve the implementation of technology into active-learning experiences. Contribute to the development of interactive multimedia instruction (IMI) and plan and deliver IMI in on-line, virtual, and contemporary classroom settings.
Provide feedback to students to enhance learning and academic growth. Attend faculty meetings and faculty development sessions to collaborate with colleagues and institutional leadership to promote continuous improvement in instructional methods.
* Required qualifications - Bachelor's degree required (preferred in Education discipline).
- Teaching experience with secondary or postsecondary students.
- Ability to implement advanced technology (interactive multimedia) and curriculum in line with course objectives.
- Expertise in learning methodologies and use of technology in classroom.
- Ability to motivate students toward academic endeavors.
* Preferred qualifications - Master's degree in appropriate discipline (education, human resource development)
- Formal training or certification in distributive learning and/or interactive multimedia instruction